It’s that time of year where all I want is fruit!
Today’s blog is one of my new favorite recipes for a smoothie.
Wild Blueberry Blast
Wild Blueberries are nutritional
superstars! They are packed with
fiber, vitamins, and minerals and have
twice the antioxidants of cultivated
Wild Blueberries, available year-round in
your supermarket freezer section.
• 3/4 cup 100% Organic Orange Juice
• 3/4 cup Frozen Wild Blueberries (freshly picked when in season)
• 1/2 cup Whole Greek-style yogurt (can substitute non-dairy like coconut milk or goat)
• 1/2 cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
*1 teaspoon Chia Seeds (my favorite super food full of omega-3′s, protein and fiber)
1. Place the Orange Juice, frozen Wild
Blueberries, Yogurt, Pineapple, and
Chia Seeds in a blender and blend until
2. Pour into glass and
garnish with your choice of optional toppings.
Frozen Wild Blueberries, Pineapple,
Strawberries, Granola, Fresh Mint